During the current COVID-19 pandemic, the health, safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff is our main concern.
We have taken proactive steps to reduce infection risks across the home, which includes:
- Daily temperature checks with non-contact thermometers for staff and visitors
- Twice weekly staff testing
- Monthly resident testing
- Safe screened visiting room with intercom
- External IPC secure visiting area in our landscaped gardens, weather permitting
- Strict cleaning routine to ensure our homes are regularly disinfected and kept spotlessly clean. Our cleaning staff are paying specific attention to frequently touched objects such as door handles, chair backs, etc.
We appreciate that it is a stressful time for everyone, please be assured we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe.